Search This Blog

Vitamix for Life

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pure Plant Nation preview

If you missed the preview of this film you must come see it in July. It releases on 7/4. It's everything I've been living & telling for the last 7 years! Nelson Campbell did an amazing job. I'm a huge fan of his work and his fathers book The China Study. It's what led me  on my journey to better health and consciousness. This film is a MUST see as was Forks Over Knives. I remember when Brian Wendall allowed us to preview his first film inystic CT. Dr Esselstyn himself arrived in Stonington to lecture. We asked Colin Campbell to lecture at my wellness center and he did so over the phone to our listeners. 
It was such a success- the fMystic Fire Deparemt had to ask us to close our doors because our local theater couldn't contain the crowd!
More to come about viewing this in our area! Maybe you will even see me as a surprise appearance.